Quotes of 'Life'

Coach Rusty Taylor :

"I have to give these kids a lot of credit, they never gave up. I want to tell the seniors thank you, and I wish you a good life."

more quotes on Life
Clyde Thompson :

"The people in the bush feel they own the RFDS and it's their service and that ownership comes from local management. Most people get very few services and the one constant that's been in their life has been the RFDS. Any attempt to change the way it's managed is quite confronting to them and they would resist considerable change."

more quotes on Change, Life, Management
Clyde Kluckhohn :

"Anthropology provides a scientific basis for dealing with the crucial dilemma of the world today: how can peoples of different appearance... and dissimilar ways of life get along peaceably together?"

more quotes on Life, World
Clive James :

"Fiction is life with the dull bits left out"

more quotes on Life
Clive Bell :

"For, to appreciate a work of art we need bring with us nothing from life, no knowledge of its ideas and affairs, no familiarity with its emotions. Art transports us from the world of man's activity to a world of aesthetic exaltation. For a moment we are shut off from human interests; our anticipations and memories are arrested; we are lifted above the stream of life."

more quotes on Art, Ideas, Knowledge, Life, Stream, Work, World
Clive Barnes :

"The mother is not dying exactly, but has reached a point in life where death is a familiar on the staircase."

more quotes on Death, Life
Clive Barker :

"Be regular and orderly in your life, that you may be violent and original in your work."

more quotes on Life, Work
Clive Barker :

"I've never worked where it was hard to be gay. Besides, being gay is a spectacular irrelevance to getting on with your life."

more quotes on Life
Clinton Vince :

"We can't waive the inspection because unfortunately the liability would be too great. The electrical work needs to be inspected because if the wire is not installed properly, it could cause serious safety problems - including loss of life."

more quotes on Great, Life, Unfortunately, Work
Clint Roswell :

"This is a person who has labored hard and rose through the ranks and has given a large part of his life to this company. He has given a lot. He's earned his pension."

more quotes on Life