Quotes of 'Potential'

Craig Quigley :

"We've been watching with great interest. We need to be aware of potential hacking into the DOD computer system and be able to defend against some of those attacks."

more quotes on Computer, Great, Potential
Craig Parsons :

"What they'll be marketing to Wall Street is asset value and growth potential."

more quotes on Growth, Potential, Value
Craig Meyers :

"We believe that AAV-2 recognizes that the cancer cells are abnormal and destroys them. This suggests that AAV-2 has great potential to be developed as an anti-cancer agent."

more quotes on Agent , Believe, Cancer, Great, Potential
Craig James :

"Research comes to the fore at the start of a financial year. Investors seek to identify those stocks offering the best long term potential."

more quotes on Financial, Potential, Research
Craig Francis :

"There is a lot of potential there."

more quotes on Potential
Craig Faire :

"We felt like she had varsity potential from the start. She's a physical player and gives us more options."

more quotes on Like, Player, Potential
Craig Cole :

"We are approximately 75% leased and are in negotiations with potential users of the three remaining 1,600-square-foot bays of retail shop space."

more quotes on Potential
Craig Bibb :

"A lot of the potential issues are areas that can be subject to different interpretation by accountants."

more quotes on Issues, Potential
Craig Beck :

"We experienced significant difficulties. We're scheduling nearly all the days as potential testing days in case of another problem."

more quotes on Difficulties, Potential
Courtney Jaworski :

"I haven't had many races this year that have allowed me to run at my potential."

more quotes on Potential