Quotes of 'Scam '

Cynthia Magnuson :

"We're asking the judge in this case to stop the promoter from promoting their particular scam. We also (are) asking for the liability to be paid back."

more quotes on Judge , Scam
Cindy Ehnes :

"They lose up to $1,500 on a scam that leaves them nothing but unpaid medical bills."

more quotes on Scam
Chris Swecker :

"That's not a reason unto itself to conclude that that's a scam Web site , but it is a reason to be cautious,"

more quotes on Reason, Scam
Chris Swecker :

"peeling back the layers that accompany these various scam websites and trying to get right directly to the perpetrators."

more quotes on Scam
Eugene Levy :

"You know: the well-intentioned but maybe naive nice guy who finds himself way out of his depth. So I'm this guy from the Midwest, visiting Detroit for a dental products convention, who gets caught up in a gun-running scam."

more quotes on Scam
Cheryl Downing :

"This was obviously a scam devised to get Indians to part with funds. Native Americans are new to dealing with politics and we are trying to build relationships so we can better our communities and our quality of life for our people. On this one issue of gaming we need a legislative fix."

more quotes on Americans, Life, Politics, Quality, Scam
Bruce McKay :

"I don't know that this was a Nigerian scam, ... This is a mutating form of extortion that has been going on since the 1970s. It used to be conducted through letters, but now with the Web, it's getting more sophisticated."

more quotes on Scam
Chris Hoofnagle :

"We tend to think of security issues as being computer-based. But many scam artists use the telephone and simple false pretenses to trick people out of data."

more quotes on Issues, Scam
Charlie Crist :

"This is similar to the old scam of selling swamplands to unsuspecting Floridians. These people wanted to build a home, but instead they were swindled out of dreams and money."

more quotes on Dreams, Money, Scam
Charles Bautz :

"I think the whole thing is a scam to make the consumer pay."

more quotes on Scam