Quotes of 'Judge '

Edward Kennedy :

"Based on the record available, there is insufficient evidence to conclude that Judge Roberts's view of the rule of law would include as paramount the protection of basic rights,"

more quotes on Evidence, Judge , Law, Rights
Edward Gibbon :

"The author himself is the best judge of his own performance; none has so deeply meditated on the subject; none is so sincerely interested in the event."

more quotes on Author, Judge , Performance
Edward Coke :

"It is the function of a judge not to make but to declare the law, according to the golden mete-wand of the law and not by the crooked cord of discretion."

more quotes on Judge , Law
Edmund Waller :

"In other things the knowing artist may, Judge better than the people; but a play, (Made for delight, and for no other use), If you approve it not, has no excuse."

more quotes on Judge , Play
Edmund Spenser :

"Be judge ye heavens, that all things right esteeme, / How I him loved, and love with all my might, / So thought I eke of him, and thinke I thought aright."

more quotes on Judge , Love
Edmund Burke :

"We must not always judge of the generality of the opinion by the noise of the acclamation."

more quotes on Judge
Edgar Quinet :

"Time is the fairest and toughest judge."

more quotes on Judge , Time
Ed Gillespie :

"I don't know that it has to be a judge. I don't think we should abandon the principle that we could put somebody on the bench from off a lower court."

more quotes on Judge
Eben Moglen :

"Can a one judge sitting somewhere in a trial court issue an order that says nobody in the world is allowed to have, to use, to improve or to develop software for playing multimedia content without the permission of the manufacturers of the content themselves? ... This is an astonishing development in the course of our understanding of what we call the copyright bargain, the relationship between authors' rights, publishers' leverages and consumers' needs."

more quotes on Development, Judge , Relationship , Rights, Software , Understanding, World
Earl Watson :

"I'm not one to judge anybody. Who am I to judge? I'm not perfect . I don't know what he said exactly, and I don't know what he meant by it. But I'm not one to judge anyone by their words or actions. I can only control what I can control."

more quotes on Control, Judge , Words