Quotes of 'Judge '

Chris Heagarty :

"The only big races that all North Carolinians will have to judge will be our court races. And they should be interesting."

more quotes on Judge
Chris Heagarty :

"There are judges at all levels who may face a situation where there is a potential conflict of interest, either a situation where an attorney presenting a case before them has given a large sum of money or where the judge, as a candidate, has made statements implying favor or bias for one side of a case over the other. Many judges will remove themselves from a case if a conflict is apparent, but there are no official standards. A conflict that one judge might step aside for, another judge might not see as a problem. Rather than a standard set of guidelines for everyone to use it really is, forgive the pun, a judgment call."

more quotes on Conflict, Judge , Money, Potential
Chris Foster :

"When you run for SORF, you have to pledge that you won't judge a club's virtue based on their application. Our guidelines are all about being objective."

more quotes on Judge , Virtue
Chris Flood :

"It's unfortunate that the judge failed to truly give her the credit she deserved for trying to put a stop to this."

more quotes on Judge
Chet Culver :

"I would like to announce that I have asked Judge to be my candidate for lieutenant governor."

more quotes on Judge , Like
Cheryl Smith :

"I don't even judge him on that. Everything else I remember was pleasant. That's not the Kendall I remember. If he needed something, I would give it to him. He's my brother-in-law - he always will be."

more quotes on Judge
Cheryl Hanna :

"Judge Sessions must by law impose the death penalty now that the jury has recommended it except in a very narrow circumstance where he finds there was some misconduct on the part of the prosecution... extremely, extremely unlikely in this case."

more quotes on Death, Judge , Law
Cheryl Hanna :

"This is really unprecedented in the history of the federal death penalty for a judge to wait such an extraordinarily long time before holding the sentencing hearing."

more quotes on Death, History , Judge , Time
Cherif Bassiouni :

"The new judge, by muzzling Saddam and his people, gives the appearance that this is roughshod justice and he'll turn these guys into martyrs."

more quotes on Hell, Judge
Chemi Shalev :

"Psychologically, in the long term, this could have a very profound impact in the sense that Israelis are grieving for an Arab monarch or identifying with an Arab nation, something that's never happened before. I think, however, in the short term, if we judge it in political terms, it's not going to have much of an effect."

more quotes on Judge