Quotes of 'Judge '

Chartric Darby :

"Tim follows the old saying. He doesn't judge a book by its cover. He judges a player by his heart."

more quotes on Heart , Judge , Player
Charlotte Bronte :

"Men judge us by the success of our efforts. God looks at the efforts themselves."

more quotes on God, Judge , Men, Success
Charlie Richardson :

"We are very gratified that the judge rejected each and every claim against the enforcement of our pit bull ordinance."

more quotes on Judge
Charlie Cox :

"The rain made it difficult at times for the golfers. It made it difficult because you couldn't judge how hard to hit your ball."

more quotes on Judge , Rain
Charlie Black :

"Some of the conservative activists would prefer to have a sitting judge who has taken conservative positions on all their favorite issues. I'm sure the president considered some people like that, but that was never his goal or his job description."

more quotes on Goal, Issues, Judge , Like, President
Charles Stillman :

"We intend to present Mark as the man we know him to be, along with the relevant facts, to assist the judge in making a fair and just decision."

more quotes on Decision, Judge
Charles Rose :

"There are potential ineffective assistance of counsel issues that the judge is going to have to look at. If they didn't do all that because they thought the case was so bogus that they didn't need to prepare, that's an issue of competency. Because even if you think it's bogus, you need to prepare."

more quotes on Issues, Judge , Potential, Prepare
Charles Rose :

"As long as the argument that they make to the judge comports with the minimum and the maximum allowed by the statute and the aggravating factors they bring forward are allowed by the sentencing statute ... that's their discretion and their job, ... And if they didn't do it, then we'd probably live in a less safe community."

more quotes on Community, Judge , Safe
Charles Patterson :

"The thing about Judge Duncan, he presided with such ... control, he was a calming influence. His presence and the way he would address people was calming, reassuring and conciliatory."

more quotes on Control, Judge
Charles Manson :

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in."

more quotes on Judge , Time