Quotes of 'Judge '

Charles Kramer :

"I was quite surprised at the harshness of the probation department's recommendation. Judge Davila going over and above that shocks me even more."

more quotes on Judge
Charles J. Cooper :

"If you study that case, what you find is a judge doing his level best to discern the rule of law."

more quotes on Judge , Law
Charles Golvin :

"Brands by themselves, and especially new brands, you can't really judge it on their own. It's how it's presented."

more quotes on Judge
Bruce White :

"I explained to the judge that the form I signed said I had 15 days to get my money back. She allowed me to file for another hearing. I have another court date for Oct. 20. But now, I'm kind of skeptical about riding up and down 79th Street. Any vehicle with rims is going to get pulled over."

more quotes on Judge , Money, Vehicle
Bruce Simon :

"It's a very ill-conceived lawsuit. I think the judge obviously sees that."

more quotes on Judge
Bruce Simon :

"ALPA (the Air Line Pilots Association) believes the interests of justice will be served ... if another judge takes the case."

more quotes on Judge
Bruce Nelson :

"[The judge went on to ask the prosecutors whether the 10 years that have passed since Yach's conviction] makes this stale ... it's up to the DMV."

more quotes on Judge
Bruce Lee :

"I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude."

more quotes on Bank, Discovery, Game, Judge , Learning , Life, Past, Self-knowledge, Treasure
Bruce Gordon :

"Judge Motley's legal prowess helped pave the way for expanded freedoms from which we all benefit today,"

more quotes on Judge
Bruce Cutler :

"We have a strong, independent judge."

more quotes on Judge