Quotes of 'Judge '

Ed Gentry :

"We just wanted Judge Cullen to take my client's past into consideration."

more quotes on Judge , Past
Ed Brass :

"In this case the judge simply went too far."

more quotes on Judge
Evan Wolfson :

"Judicial restraint is a buzzword just like activist judge. Everybody's in favor of judicial restraint, but what does it mean? If it means not acting as a check against majoritarian excesses or upholding constitutional rights against improper government action, then restraint is not something admirable."

more quotes on Action, Check, Government, Judge , Like, Rights
Ernie Els :

"[The 35-year-old South African, whose competitive year came to an end after he twisted his knee on a family sailing holiday in July, has been contracted to work for BBC television.] Being on the sidelines is really not my idea of fun, but that's the way it is, ... It's going to be a tough one to sit out. This is one of my favourite tournaments. I'm actually planning on doing a little bit of commentary for the BBC at the start of the tournament, which is a new experience. I've not done that before and hopefully it works out. I'll let the viewers be the judge of that."

more quotes on Experience, Family, Holiday, Judge , Tough, Work
Erich Fromm :

"Understanding a person does not mean condoning; it only means that one does not accuse him as if one were God or a judge placed above him"

more quotes on God, Judge , Understanding
Eric Wedge :

"He showed us a great deal before he did get sick. We still have another week to see him come out and play. We're not going to judge him off the time he was sick."

more quotes on Great, Judge , Play, Time
Eric Smith :

"I'm thrilled. It's been 12 months of hell for Aunt Lillian. We're happy that Judge Waugh has ruled to take the case back to where she was born and spent her whole life."

more quotes on Born , Hell, Judge , Life
Eric Schmidt :

"I'll leave it to you to judge whether that is $100bn in market capitalization or revenue."

more quotes on Judge , Leave, Market
Eric Hoffer :

"No matter what our achievements might be, we think well of ourselves only in rare moments. We need people to bear witness against our inner judge, who keeps book on our shortcomings and transgressions. We need people to convince us that we are not as bad as we think we are."

more quotes on Judge
Eric Hoffer :

"The only index by which to judge a government or a way of life is by the quality of the people it acts upon. No matter how noble the objectives of a government, if it blurs decency and kindness, cheapens human life, and breeds ill will and suspicion- it is an evil government."

more quotes on Evil, Government, Judge , Life, Quality